Citizens of Hubli-Dharwad Municipal Corporation OR Hubballi-Dharwad Mahanagara Palike can pay property/ House tax online. On the official website, citizens can also read information about HDMC birth certificates. This article will guide you on how to pay Hubli Dharwad property tax and create a Birth certificate online at www.hdmc.mrc.gov.in.
HDMC property tax in Hubli-Dharwad Municipal Corporation is one of the biggest sources of revenue. The HDMC is in charge of collecting taxes and the amount is decided based on area, location, occupancy, and usage. The house tax can also pay on the official website.
Hubli Dharwad Municipal Corporation Property Tax
Property tax is the primary source of revenue in HDCM. The corporation is solely responsible for levying and collecting property tax payments.HDMC covers many properties in its purview. Hubli Dharwad Municipal Corporation has online as well as offline property tax payment facilities. The website can be viewed in the local language as well as in English.
Since 1962, Hubli Dharwad Mahanagar Palike has been administering the city and serving the citizens. HDMC has taken the initiative to implement e-Governance. HDMC Property tax is levied on a person’s personal property. The property tax is charged on a residential house that is either self-occupied or let out, house, godowns, flats, shops, office buildings, and factory buildings.
HDMC provides the following services to its citizens: water supply, census, education, renting Municipal property, create a birth certificate, vaccination, public health- solid waste management, sewage and drainage, road and building maintenance, electricity, miscellaneous services, food adulterate, control certificates and building permission. It also provides various schemes to its citizens.
House tax, Property tax can also be paid at the Hubli Dharwad Municipal Corporation office. The taxpayer can pay the bill through cash at the respective ward office and by cheque or money. However, the best way to pay HDMC property tax is online.
Hubli Municipal Corporation offers an online calculator for you to self-assess your property tax. At the time of online payment, taxpayers can calculate their taxes.
HDMC House Tax/ Properties Tax Payment Options are available on
- HDMC taxes can pay online through HDMC powered by YesBank and Indus Ind Bank (Free of service charge).
- Online through Karnataka One portal
- Smart Mobile Tablet Terminal (At zonal office/Doorstep)
- Hubli-Dharwad One counter
- Bharat Bill Payment System (BHIM, Google pay, Phone pay, etc.)
- Nationalized Banks
How To Pay HDMC House Tax?
- The HDMC property tax can pay on the official website Hdmc.mrc.gov.in.
- Therefore, first of all, visit the website.
- On the homepage, Above all, you will Property Tax Payment Online button.
- Click on the link; The link will open a new page.
- Now you need a login ID and password. If you don’t have one, then register first on the website.
- After registration, you will get a login ID and password. By using the login ID, you can access the payment page.
- Now enter your property details and pay your tax online.
What is the official website to pay HDMC property tax online?
www.hdmc.mrc.gov.in is the official portal to pay the tax.
Can I check my due house tax information online?
Yes, At the time of property tax payment authority, you will access check your due taxes information.
How to download HDCM property tax receipt?
The receipt can download from Hdmc.mrc.gov.in after the property tax payment.